Professor of Organic Chemistry
State Key Laboratory for Oxo Synthesis and Selective Oxidation
Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
18 Tianshui Middle Road, Lanzhou, 730000, P. R. China
1. Transition-Metal-Catalyzed C-C and C-Heteroatom Bond Formation Reaction via Activation of Inert Chemical Bonds such as C-H and C-N Bond
2. Asymmetric Catalytic Synthesis
Education and Experiences
2008. 4- Professor, Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
2004. 9~ 2008.3 Post-doctoral Fellow and JSPS Fellow, Research Center for Material Science, Nagoya University, Japan, with Prof. Masato Kitamura
2003. 10~ 2004. 8 Research Associate, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
2000. 8~ 2003. 10 Ph. D. Studies, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
1. Yinjun Xie, Yingwei Zhao, Bo Qian, Lei Yang, Chungu Xia, and Hanmin Huang*, Enantioselective N-H Functionalization of Indole with α,β-Unsaturated γ-Lactams Catalyzed by Brønsted Acids, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 5682-5686.
2. Qiming Zhu, Dengjian Shi, Chungu Xia, Hanmin Huang*, Ruthenium Catalysts Containing Rigid Chiral Diamines and Achiral Diphosphanes for Highly Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones, Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 7760-7763.
3. Yingwei Zhao, Jianping Shao, Hanmin Huang*, Chungu Xia*, Readily Available and Recoverable Chiral Ionic Phosphite Ligands for the Highly Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Functionalized Olefins, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2011, 22, (doi:10.1016/j.tetasy.2011.04.011), in press.
4. Bo Qian, Pan Xie, Yinjun Xie, and Hanmin Huang*, Iron-Catalyzed Direct Alkenylation of 2-Substituted Azaarenes with N-Sulfonyl Aldimines via C-H Bond Activation, Org. Lett. 2011, 13, 2580-2583.
5. Shengmei Guo, Bo Qian, Yinjun Xie, Chungu Xia, and Hanmin Huang*, Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative Amination of Benzoxazoles via C-H and C-N Bond Activation: A New Strategy for Using Tertiary Amines as Nitrogen Group Sources, Org. Lett. 2011, 13, 522-525.
6. Bo Qian, Shengmei Guo, Chungu Xia, and Hanmin Huang*, Lewis Acid-Catalyzed C-H Functionalization for Synthesis of Isoindolinones and Isoindolines, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2010, 352, 3195-3200.
7. Bo Qian, Shengmei Guo, Jianping Shao, Qiming Zhu, Lei Yang, Chungu Xia, and Hanmin Huang*, Palladium-Catalyzed Benzylic Addition of 2-Methyl Azaarenes to N-Sulfonyl Aldimines via C-H Bond Activation, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2010, 132, 3650-3651.
8. Shengmei Guo, Yinjun Xie, Xinquan Hu, Chungu Xia, and Hanmin Huang*, Diastereo- and Enantioselective Catalytic Tandem Michael Addition/Mannich Reaction: Access to Chiral Isoindolinones and Azetidines with Multiple Stereocenters, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2010, 49, 2728-2731.
9. Lei Yang, Qiming Zhu, Shengmei Guo, Bo Qian, Chungu Xia, and Hanmin Huang*, Chiral Bronsted Acid Directed Iron-Catalyzed Enantioselective Friedel-Crafts Alkylation of Indoles with β-Aryl α’-Hydroxy Enones, Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 1638-1645.
10. Qiming Zhu, Hanmin Huang*, Dengjian Shi, Zhiqiang Shen, and Chungu Xia, An Efficient Synthesis of Chiral Diamines with Rigid Backbones: Application in Enantioselective Michael Addition of Malonates to Nitroalkenes, Org. Lett. 2009, 11, 4536.
11. Yinjun Xie, Hanmin Huang,* Weimin Mo, Xiangqun Fan, Zhiqiang Shen, Zhenlu Shen, Nan Sun, Baoxiang Hua, Xinquan Hu “Design and Synthesis of New Chiral Pyridine-Phosphite Ligands for the Copper-Catalyzed Enantioselective Conjugate Addition of Diethylzinc to Acyclic Enones” Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2009, 20, 1425-1432.
12. Hanmin Huang, Tomoko Okuno, Kazuomi Tsuda, Masahiro Yoshimura, Masato Kitamura* “Enantioselective Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones Catalyzed by Ru Complexes of Goodwin-Lions-type sp2N/sp3N hybrid Ligands R-BINAN-R？-Py” J. Am. Chem. Soc.2006, 128, 8716-8717.
13. Hanmin Huang, Xiongcai Liu, Jun Deng, Min Qiu, Zhuo Zheng* “Rhodium-Catalyzed enantioselective Hydrogenation of β-Phthalimide Acrylates to Synthesis of β2-Amino Acids” Org. Lett. 2006, 8, 3359-3362.
14. Hanmin Huang, Xiongcai Liu, Huilin Chen, Zhuo Zheng* Monophosphite Ligands Derived from Carbohydrates and H8-BINOL: Highly Enantioselective Rh-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenations, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2005, 16, 693-697.
15. Hanmin Huang, Xiongcai Liu, Song Chen, Huilin Chen, Zhuo Zheng*, Carbohydrate-Drived Monophosphite ligands for Rh-Catalyzed Enantioselective Hydrogenation of α- and β-Dehydroamino Acid Esters, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2004, 15, 2011-2019.
16. Hanmin Huang, Zhuo Zheng,* Huili Luo, Changmin Bai, Xinquan Hu, Huilin Chen, A Novel Class of P-O Monophosphite Ligands Derived from d-Mannitol: Broad Applications in Highly Enantioselective Rh-Catalyzed Hydrogenations, J. Org. Chem. 2004, 69, 2355-2361.
17. Hanmin Huang, Huilin Chen, Xinquan Hu, Changmin Bai, Zhuo Zheng, Structure Probing of D-Fructose Derived Ligands for Asymmetric Addition of Diethylzinc to Aldehydes, Tetrahedron: Asymmetry 2003, 14, 297-304.
18. Hanmin Huang, Zhuo Zheng,* Huilin Chen, Changmin Bai, Junwei Wang, Readily available new pyridyl alcohols derived from D-glucose as ligands for the enantioselective addition of diethylzinc to aldehydes, Tetrahedron-Asymmetry 2003, 14, 1285-1289.
19. Hanmin Huang, Zhuo Zheng,* Huili Luo, Changmin Bai, Xinquan Hu, Huilin Chen*, Chiral Monophosphites Derived from Carbohydrate: Conformational Effect in Catalytic Asymmetric Hydrogenation, Org. Lett. 2003, 5, 4137-4139.
20. Masahiro Yoshimura, Toshimitsu Muraoka, Hiroshi Nakatsuka, Hanmin Huang, and Masato Kitamura* Synthesis of 3,3？-Diaryl-Substituted 2,2？-Diamino-1,1？-binaphthyl and Its Derivatives, J. Org. Chem. 2010, 75, 4315-4318.